Mini Hand Blenders are a useful tool in the kitchen as they take less space on the kitchen counter, and you don’t need that bulky food processor or mixer to do some small mixing. Hand-held Blenders are used for blending, mixing, creaming, pureeing, and emulsifying. Few models have additional features for chopping, mixing dough, crushing ice, etc. Mini Blender is different from a mini hand mixer or a mini mixer. We will review the best mini hand immersion blenders.
Wand Blenders, Stick Blenders, or Immersion Blenders are other names for mini hand blenders, as they can be immersed in a pot or bowl. The advantage of Hand Blender is that it can be used when the ingredient is hot and in the same bowl whereas, for a mixer or food processor, you have to put the ingredients in the mixing jar. The Plus point is, you can plug and use it, and it takes less storage space as you can store it in a kitchen drawer.
Buying Guide for Best Mini Hand Immersion Blenders
When choosing the best mini hand immersion blenders, they should be easy to operate, grip, and clean, not overheat, we mentioned a few factors you can consider when buying one,
- Material: Most Mini Hand Blenders use plastic material as it is durable, lightweight, and not easily breakable like glass containers.
- Weight: The hand blender must be lightweight and easy to hold with a good grip.
- Motor Power: Customers most of the time look for higher watts, thinking the performance will be better if watts are higher in number. The blade design and type of container should be a factor in deciding the wattage of the product. For blending, a blender with a small motor is enough, but for heavy work like crushing ice, you need a blender with a heavy motor. A medium motor is enough for chopping.
- Speed: Some low-end Mini Hand Blenders have no speed option. It is best to go for one which has a speed option and pulse option for mixing delicate items and reducing the splashes.
- Controls: Mini Immersion Blender come with different types of controls like a touchpad, pushbuttons, and a flip switch. A touchpad is ideal as it is easier to clean.
- Container Type: As mentioned earlier, most mini hand blenders are made of plastic material as it is durable, lightweight, and not easily breakable like glass containers, but they retain the odor and stains, and cleaning them becomes more difficult. It is best to go for a container that has a wide mouth, so cleaning and loading are done easily and have easy-to-read measurements.
- Cord: Some models have small power cords making it difficult to reach the dish. There are a few cordless hand blender models but are expensive and heavier. Go for the one which has a long power cord or a cordless portable blender model or a cordless immersion blender model
- Attachments: Some handheld blenders come with attachments like a milk frother and a whisk.
1. Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick Immersion Hand Blender
Immersion Hand Blender comes with a sophisticated design with a non-slip and comfortable grip when using it continuously. It comes with a 500-watt full copper motor for continuous usage. It comes with a whisk and milk frother attachment. It has a 2-speed option with eight variable speeds, is dishwasher safe, and comes with a 1-year warranty.
2. YISSVIC 4-in1 Immersion Blender
YISSVIC Immersion Blender is sturdy and is a powerful 1000W blender with 9-speed plus turbo control. Attachments include a 500ml ( 17oz ) immersion blender beaker, a 700ml ( 24oz ) food processor beaker, and a whisk with a splash guard to prevent food from splattering. All accessories are conveniently stored. It has 9-speed options to blend, chop, or whisk. It makes low noise and is 100% BPA-free.
3. KOIOS Powerful 4-in-1 Hand Immersion Blender
The KOIOS immersion hand blender has a powerful low noise 800W heavy-duty copper core motor with 12 Speeds ( 6×2 ) +turbo function. Attachments include a mixing beaker ( 600ml ), chopping bowl ( 500ml ), and a stainless whisk. Ergonomically designed handle with easy one-handed operation. It is BPA-free and Dishwasher safe.
4. Utalent Immersion Hand Blender
The Utalent immersion hand blender comes with 5-in-1 attachments of a mixing beaker ( 600ml ), food chopper ( 500ml ), a stainless whisk, and a portable hand-held milk frother. It has a powerful 250 Watt motor with 8-speed +turbo. It is Dishwasher safe, easy to clean, chemical-free, and BPA-free. It has 2 years warranty.
KOIOS Immersion Hand Blender is an 800-Watt all copper motor with 12-speed +turbo. It has a pulse with Variable speed control. It comes with a 4-in-1 attachment of a 500ml food chopper, 600ml Mixing Beaker ( BPA free ), and a whisk attachment. It comes with a 304 Stainless Steel, Titanium Reinforced golden cross Blade, which is anti-adhesion and has stronger corrosion resistance.
Conclusion on the Best Mini Hand Immersion Blenders
The bottom line is, you have to choose the best immersion blender that suits your style of cooking, whether you cook regularly or sparingly. It should not be the case that you buy it and not use it. Don’t go for an immersion blender substitute but go for the best immersion blender. If you don’t use frothing, whisking, and chopping or all three, then it is advisable to go for an immersion blender alone.
Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick Immersion Hand Blender
YISSVIC 4-in1 Immersion Blender
KOIOS Powerful 4-in-1 Hand Immersion Blender
Utalent Immersion Hand Blender
KOIOS 12-Speed Immersion Hand Blender